Bell Air R/C Events Calendar
Events will resume when we enter phase three.
At that time we will have Warbirds as planned.
We will also be having a Fun Fly ( date to be arranged).
Pylon Racing Season
Come out and keep your race skills up!
Next practice week will be July 6th to the 9th.
Monday >T-6 Nitro Tuesday >B-Class Electric
Wednesday >Unlimited Nitro Thursday>Vampire & A-Class Electric
· Please keep the groups to a minimum amount of people and practice safe social distancing.
· All activities start at 6:00 pm.
· Practice your laps, race one another, tune engines, share speed secrets….
· No points tracked for races, no emcee or pylon judges.
· Bring any race related items to swap or sell – a mini swap-meet!
· Spotters advised (if available) for any racing, also wear your helmets…
· North pylon and start line marker cones on posts are kept between the green storage sheds –
PVC pipes (look for orange paint) are sunk in the field to set them up.
· Any other non-pylon fliers can use the field as they wish.
Racing every 1st and 3rd Thursday evening through August.
Begins at 5 pm, free hot dog feed for racers and helpers.
Contact: Tom Black email@example.com
or Matt Schwemmin firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Pylon Racing Rules
WE NEED HELPER'S - PLEASE ** free food for those that help.
Annual "FLY IN" and Swap Meet
Lunch is available on Saturday. Hotdog, Chips, and Drink $5.00
Free camping, no RV hookups, no water, no electrical.
Swap meet, bring your own table and set up and SELL and TRADE !
Silver Reef Casino is 2 miles away, the largest casino in Whatcom county.
Annual Warbirds & Classics Over Whatcom
All types and sizes of Warbirds and Classics (prior to 1960)
(NO Turbines! Please)
Saturday 9 AM to 5 PM, Sunday 10 AM tyo 3 PM
Event CD: Jay Schoening email@example.com
Download the Poster
Warbirds Over Whatcom 2016 Pictures
Warbirds Over Whatcom 2017 Pictures
Warbirds Over Whatcom 2018 Pictures
ANNUAL CLUB PICNIC
Burgers, Soda, and Water provided by the club.
Pot-Luck Salads and Deserts.
Swap Meet? Come early and fly!
Field Clean-up 9/26
Turkey Trot 11/28
Christmas Party 12/21